ROSSMOOR CHAMBER MUSIC SOCIETY
The Rossmoor Chamber Music Society's first concert of the 2017–2018 season will be one of our favorites, the Alexander String Quartet. The concert will be Monday, September 18, at 7:30 p.m. in the Tahoe Room of the Event Center.
The performers are:
The ASQ will perform the following:
- W.A. Mozart (1756-1791)
- String Quartet No. 22 in B-flat major, K. 589 (1790)
- Dmitri Shostakovich (1906-1975)
- String Quartet No. 9 in E-flat major, Op. 117 (1964)
- Johannes Brahms (1833-1897)
- String Quartet No.1 in C minor, Op. 51, No. 1 (1873)
Season tickets are available for the five-concert 2017–2018 season for $65.00. To subscribe to the entire season, print the Subscription Form, fill it out, enclose your check, and follow the instructions on the form. Single tickets will be sold at the door before the concert for $18.00 (cash or check only). If you have a question, please contact us.